Stream FOX 35 Information: LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – A quick chemical scare was reported at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort on Wednesday morning, a spokesperson from Reedy Creek Hearth confirmed to FOX 35 Information. An worker was mixing two chemical substances that ought to not have been combined, the hearth division stated. The response induced staff to evacuate the kitchen whereas firefighters checked out the scene. No person was injured and no visitors have been affected. (Disney Parks Weblog) MORE DISNEY NEWS: Video reveals man leap into EPCOT lagoon on obvious $6,000 guess: ‘You are gonna get kicked out of Disney!’ The incident was cleared by firefighters.